22 November 2012

Crime Fiction Alphabet 2012: My Contributions

The Crime Fiction Alphabet meme has been run 3 times in the past 4 years on this blog and has proved both challenging and popular.

Some contributors decided on a pattern for their posts.
For example Bill at Mysteries and More from Saskatchewan decided he would put up 26 mystery author profiles of authors whose books he had read. Yesterday he wrote a summary post.

Margot at Confessions from Mystery Novelist decided she would list protagonists used by mystery novelists.

I decided I would select from books/authors I have read and reviewed this year.
Below are my selections.

A: Anne Holt
B: THE BOY IN THE SUITCASE
C: THE CALLER
D: Garry Disher
E: THE FLATEY ENIGMA
F: Gordon Ferris
G: Sulari Gentill
H: Howell, Holt and Horst
I:  Ian Rankin
J:  Jo Nesbo
K: Karin and Katherine
L: Louise and Lovesey
M: Michael Robotham
N: NEXT OF KIN
O: Octavia
P: Louise Penny
Q: THE QUARRY
R: Ruth Rendell
S: Shamini Flint
T: A TRICK OF THE LIGHT
U: Unger
V: Virginia Duigan
W: Martin Walker
X: EXPERT WITNESS
Y: Yvette and Yaba
Z: Zita and Zero

I was very pleased to find that I had overlapped only 3 times!

If you were a contributor to the Crime Fiction Alphabet for 2012 and have written a similar summary post (doesn't matter if you don't have all the letters covered) I invite you to add a link to your post on the Mr. Linky below.

2 comments:

TracyK said...

Thank you, Kerrie, for all the work you have put into this. Participating in this meme has made my first year of blogging challenging and lots of fun and educational.

Bill Selnes said...

Kerrie: The breadth of your reading in one year is striking. I admire your ability to read and hear so many fine books.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin