4 November 2012

Summing up on Sunday, 6 November 2012


I haven't done a Sunday Sum Up for ages but it is a good way of reflecting what has happened on my blog in the past week.


The end of the month, or rather the beginning of a new one is always a busy time on my blog, so in the last week I have had 9 blog posts.
In general though, this year, I've managed one a day, so the yearly total at this stage is 306 with 58 days to go, and just 30 for October.

I've read a few shorter books recently hence I've reviewed 3 in the last week. I can highly recommend those I've read by Shamini Flint and A.C. Baantjer in particular.

I've been running some memes, the Crime Fiction Alphabet in particular. We are at the letter Y this week, so just one to go.
The Agatha Christie Reading Challenge rolls on. I think I am two thirds of the way through.
Crime Fiction Pick of the Month has proved to be popular with fellow bloggers and a good key to books to look for.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin